Objective of the project:
The project contributed to increase employability of disadvantaged youngsters (for example young people not in employment, education or training) by sharing good practices and testing new work-based-learning methods in four European countries (Hungary, Italy, Slovenia, Belgium).
Partner organizations work with disadvantaged youngsters however every organization helps young people with different background and reasons why they are more excluded from the society, and why they have difficulties in the labor market. In this way, partners work on the mission to help these disadvantaged youth, but they have slightly different target groups, and different answers for their problems.
In order to achieve the common goal of the partners – which is helping the youngsters’ inclusion into the society in general and particularly into the labor market – partners shared their good practices that were particularly successful in their local society or in their country.
In this project, each organization got to know the successful and usable projects/methods / good practices from other countries/organizations and also every organization chose and tested one new method learned among its target group. During this testing phase, every partner summarized its experiences and shared the findings with the others and other stakeholders by organizing multiplier events.
From experiences of the sharing and testing process, an intellectual output was elaborated which can be adaptable, accessible and profitable for other European non-governmental or governmental organizations who work with disadvantaged youngsters.
Due to the transnational project implementation, different solutions were shared, and real mutual learning was established.
- Ideas, practices and methods were shared during the project.
- Interventions of the partners were develop and reinforced, their capacity to operate at local and transnational level increased.
- The soft/social skills and the self confidence of the participated youngsters strengthened.
- The opportunity of employability of vulnerable youngsters (target group) by experimenting new methods were increased.
- Best practices in new environment and among new target groups were tested, thereby new methods were created.
- An European network of professionals and organizations work with disadvantaged youngsters was created
- Good practices were disseminated at local and European level to increase the impact in the medium-term.